This award sponsored by First Commerce Credit Union has been created to recognize those that make up the backbone of our community. Winners are hard-working, active in the community, innovative, and have been in business for at least two years.
In order to be eligible, a small business must the following criteria:
- Be a Chamber member in good standing
- Have 35 employees or fewer
- Not have an affiliation with a franchise, or have corporate branding **Acting agents for corporations (franchise owners) are ineligible.
- Not have won this award in any month in the previous year
- Be able to document community involvement
- Have been a Chamber Member for 2 or more years
- Must have employees and a physical location in Valdosta or Lowndes County
**Once nominated, your completed application finalizes your nomination for the judging round.**